Great Western Driving School is your go-to provider for affordable driving lessons Kenmore and surrounding areas. Getting your learner’s is a very exciting and important part of your life. It can also be very expensive when it comes to driving lessons. That’s why at Great Western Driving School we like to provide learners with the best price possible.
Why Choose us?
- A Trainer will always be a better teacher when they are skilled in the field in which they are teaching. You wouldn’t get a physical education teacher to teach you statistics when you have a statistics teacher accessible. We are accredited, so we know what we are doing. Great Western Driving School meets all the official requirements needed to teach you how to drive.
- Driver trainers keep themselves up to date with what driving examiners are looking out for, and in most cases the teachers also are examiners. We will set you up for success! While some people you know may feel skilled in this department, the on-road laws and regulations are continually being updated. For example, when your family member or friend learned to drive, the road rules may have been different. When you choose Great Western Driving School driving lessons Kenmore, you know you’re getting lessons from the most highly trained and skilled instructors.
- If you come across somebody willing to teach you how to drive, it is still a much better idea to go with a driving school. There is a big difference in knowing the skill yourself, and teaching it to someone else. We are frequently successfully training students how to drive and have acquired all the right interpersonal skills to deal with each student’s individual needs.
- Not everybody owns a car with dual control. Here at Great Western Driving School driving lessons Kenmore, we have these in place to make for a much more controlled experience, and to allow students to know that if they make mistakes it’s okay as the trainer has back up controls.
- Getting driving training with an accredited instructor for just one hour is worth three hours in your logbook. This means that you will have reached the one hundred hour mark a lot faster. You will be saving time spent on driving, and money on unused fuel! Affordable driving lessons means you save on driving lessons too!
- Driving schools teach a lot more then physically driving a car. They also teach all the fundamentals you need to be a safe and aware driver, which the world could definitely use more of.
- For driving lessons Kenmore and surrounds, you know who to turn to! Great Western Driving School, of course!
AFFORDABLE DRIVING LESSONS KENMORE AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE!
At Great Western Driving School, we don’t focus on rushing you through the motions of driving then move onto our next customer. Our main focus is the students and their needs. We want our learners to feel comfortable and confident. We have a dedicated driving teacher that offers services in the following areas: Bellbowrie, Moggill, Pullenvale, Pinjarra Hills, Brookfield, Karana Downs, Kenmore, Karalee, Ipswich, and Indooroopilly.
So you can be sure that when you learn with Great Western Driving School, you’re always going get a patient and empathetic teacher. All of our driver trainers are fully accredited and are blue card holders. For affordable driving lessons Kenmore, look no further!
DRIVING PRE-CHECK TIPS
Here is a handy pre-driving checklist brought to you by Great Western Driving School driving lessons Kenmore. To begin with, what you will want to do is familiarise yourself with a vehicle.
Get permission from your guardian and ask if they can go over a few things about cars.
The first thing you want to do once you have permission is sit in the driver’s seat. Adjust it accordingly (using the levers) to suit your body type and height. Once you are a comfortable distance from the steering wheel and the foot pedals, adjust your rear view mirror and side mirrors so that you can see what’s behind you as best you can.
Most cars have what we call ‘blind spots’. These are the areas you can’t see when looking in your mirrors or shoulder checking. Get somebody to slowly walk around the car and using only your mirrors identify where the blind spots are. Once located, you will now know to be aware of this area. This is where shoulder checks are very valuable.
Now that we are comfortable it’s time to do some routine safety checks. Remember it is always better to be safe than sorry, not to mention the hefty fines that could follow if you were to have something wrong with the vehicle.
With the engine running, get someone to stand outside the car while you test the following:
- Front lights
- Left indicator
- Right indicator
- Hazard Lights
- Brake Lights
If any of these don’t work, please let the owner of the vehicle know straight away.
Additionally, slightly more technical checks may consist of tyre pressure, and oil and water levels.
It may seem silly but the more you sit in a car and become aware of the fundamentals of driving the more confident and comfortable you will feel when you get to hit the road. This guide is brought to you by Great Western Driving School – affordable driving lessons Kenmore and surrounding suburbs.
The Cars We Use
What Are the Benefits of Getting Professional Lessons?
While it might seem easier to get lessons from friends or family, you’re better off getting professional lessons for these reasons:
- Your friends and family won’t be as adept at driving theory
- Professional instructors are up to date with new driving laws
- Professional lessons follow a set structure and monitor a learner’s progress to make sure they get the knowledge and skills they need
- You will take professional lessons more seriously
- Professional instructors know safety best
- Great Western Driving School offers the most affordable driving lessons Kenmore and surrounding areas
We Are Seriously Affordable
1 hour – $60
- 1.5 hours – $85
- 2 hours – $110
- Test + predrive – $150
- First Lesson is now Only $50!
- 5 Hours – $275 (2 x 1.5h lessons and 1x 2h Lesson) Equates to just $55 per hour
- 6 Hours $310 (3 x 2hr lessons OR 4 x 1.5hr lessons) Equates to just $52 per hour
- 10 Hours $500 (combination of 1.5 and 2 hr lessons to suit your needs) Equates to just $50 per hour
Learn from the Best
For affordable driving lessons Kenmore and surrounding areas, Great Western Driving School is number one! We offer a range of packages to give you a competitive price, and you can be sure that when you learn with us, you’re learning from the best. We have a reputation for making learning relaxed and fun, whilst being thorough on all the important points you need to be a safe driver who will pass the driving test with no problems! Give us a call today.